Thursday 17 March 2011

Broccoyumi

Broccoli gets such a bad rep because so many people have experienced some badly cooked stinky mushed broccoli.. But I LOVE broccoli and think its is really tasty when it is just cooked (good idea to steam it) and NO MORE. Naturally I want my lill one to enjoy eating her greens without a fight! So I am super careful to cook her broccoli to perfection.. bright and green, firm but just soft enough to gum.. tasty fresh.. it is also a great little finger food as they can grip the stem and easy gum off the tiny little green buds.

Did she like it.. ?


 She LOVED it!
broccoli is a big winner in our books.

Look out for our fabulous GIVEAWAY coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I loved broccoli as a kid and would request it often. I called it trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! We called them 'little trees' in our house too.. you will still hear us now and again refer to the veg as that today.. hee! Big kids that we are still :D Nice to know that some kids will deem them so desirable.. can we make sprouts as desirable too do you think?

    ReplyDelete